With a diverse career background Frank has been providing differential value to professional service firms and corporations for the past 30 years. He possesses board room acumen combined with solid and consistent accelerated results for growing revenue. Frank is known as the key leader delivering a wealth of insight and providing sustainable value to clients and companies alike. He has been there on the front line rolling up his sleeves carrying a book of revenue while spending 40% of his time as a mentor, coach and trainer.
He has been recognized by such companies as Ernst & Young and Xerox of being the top producer while mentoring and fostering unique collaborative approaches that have earned him consistent awards and recognition. He has helped to promote partners and serves as a change agent to help cultures think and act differently.
Outstanding communication, negotiation, authentic relationship management combined with playing to win drive has helped to shape his departments and teams into dynamic winning organizations.
Core competencies include:
- Playing to Win Sales Training
- Initiating, Building and Sustaining High Impact Relationships
- Cross Functional Selling
- People leadership
- Designing and implementing Go-To-Market Strategies
- Mentoring, Coaching
- Team building
- Turning Activities into Results
His business approach is all about Focus. Execution. Results. Frank has served on a variety of boards and is a guest lecturer including:
- Executive board member Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Founder, leader and facilitator of ACG’s CEO/Corporate Leaders program
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- DisAbility Awareness Foundation- Advisor and board member
- Presenter 2014 Legal Marketing Association (LMA) Annual Conference- Building
Sustainable Relationships and Selling methodologies that work in the Professional Services
- Chapman College- Special presenter- How to give an effective presentation
- Chapman College- Business School- Relevant sales approaches for the mature professional
- Young Leadership- Negotiating
- Ernst & Young- Variety of Women’s and affinity groups- building and managing client relationships
On the personal front he enjoys just about anything outside including: hiking, biking, beach- volleyball. He loves all genres of music and theater. Giving back to his community and making our planet a little better place are the cornerstones to his life operating principles.